Monday, July 20, 2009

Illustrate Your Point


Welcome plushanistas & plushanistos!
I was browsing through my friend's illustrations and just had to spread the creativity. My fellow Ryersonian fashion design-er Solange Yepez
created a beautiful depiction of the clothing that we so-often love to look at, drool over, obsess with and hope to someday have.

For example, the first delightful drawing is from Givenchy Fall 2009 Couture, Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 RTW, Chanel Fall 2009 Couture


The second illustration is from her group's menswear collection constructed in the sweatshops that we like to call Ryerson University fashion labs. The line was named "Graphite" and the designers consisted of Miss. Addison Soeder, Solange Yepez, Jul-Dien Ong, Tanya T, and Nicole M.

(Tee hee I didn't tell Solange I was posting the last pic! But c'mon homegirl we needed some more subjects of interest for the men on here!)

Take care and I shall write again soon.

Andrea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment