Saturday, June 6, 2009

PLuSH Empress Models for Psalms 91:1 Accessories How Precious Collection

On a sun & rain eclipsed Saturday, inside a studio in Toronto's Fashion District Downtown, Psalms 91:1 Accessories invited myself and 17 other "real size" women to model their new jewellery collection entitled How Precious!

Psalms 91:1 Accessories ~ How Precious Collection
Because we have all been fearfully and wonderfully made!

Inspiration:
"How Precious is a direct inspiration from the book of Psalms 139 from the Bible which talks about how God has intricately created us and how we have been "fearfully and wonderfully" made by him. The line expresses the differences we find of ourselves and how being singly unique makes us special and beautiful."



Psalms Accessories was founded by head jewellery designer SallyHan {with Jahmilla above}

How Precious
"The use of new and recycled charms and icons, has a feminine, yet industrial and classic feel. The natural and metallic tones and semi-precious stones are complimented with silver and gold chains and wiring details and a touch of this season's Onyx trend"








Psalms Model Form
Model Name: Jahmilla {meaning: beautiful}
I most value: Life
I am a great: Poet
I am excited about: Being a Young Entrepreneur-ista
I love to eat: Cheesecake
My favorite feature is: My Eyes
I’m unique because: I'm diplomatic
I am thankful for: My Presence
I love my: Creator(s)
I’m challenged when: The Sun Does Not Rise

I'm all dressed, ready to get my hair done up...



Hey y'all! Hair stylist Sharon gives me an Avant Garde do...I'm all for it! Gaga ain't got nothing on me LoL

My Model Psalms Jewellery piece...I LOVE...its a gold & black cougar chain link bracelet!


Sharon is the BOMB!


Taking a break to network after getting my hair did!

Psalms Model Monica (http://www.petitefashionista.com/) with Jahmilla

Psalms Model PLuSHanistas Ashley, Jahmilla and Monica!


Onto the makeup station...

Enjoying some Vino!
Jah Jah and Andrea G


Ms Robin Wright makeup artist.


Robin Wright www.wrightartistry.com is a sweetheart! Thanks for the makeup makeover, Au Natural!


Jahmilla hits the backdrop to greet photographer Nadia Papineau hard at work...














I hope you were able to get a good variety of frames Sally & Nadia (above right)
(I had no idea what i was doing but it was great FUN :)




Thank You to Jenelle (pictured above right) on the photo's...our plush paparazzi went hard & showcased her talents ;)
Also, Andrea (pictured above left), Julene, Joanna, Joel and my MOM - Sharon for coming out and supporting me as always!!!

Thank You Sally Han (above middle) for the wonderful opportunity...I would do it all again!

PLuSH Empress...when you gotta go, you gotta go!
Next stop the Walking Catalogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment